1. In these Terms & Conditions (the “Conditions), (i) “Event” means the event for which You have purchased a ticket; (ii) “the Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Steel City Events Limited and any associated promoter(s) of the Event; and (iii) “you” and “your” means you as the ticket holder.
2. Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below
3. The Promoter operates a Challenge 30 policy. It is important that you read and take note of the full policy below.
4. No pass-outs, No re-entry, No refunds (subject to clause 5).
5. Refunds are only applicable should the Event be cancelled, re-scheduled or there is a material change to the event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our opinion alone, makes the Event materially different to that which any purchaser of a ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The amount of any such refund shall be relayed to purchasers as early as possible after the Event (where the Event takes place over several days and not all days are cancelled, a partial refund only will apply, corresponding to the day(s) cancelled). Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
6. If clause 5 above applies, you must claim your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If the Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months of the cancelled event, unless advised otherwise.
7. Subject to clause 31 below, the Promoter is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
8. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
9. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
10. The Promoter has granted IPM security the right to refuse admission to the entire Event site.
11. Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
12. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your ticket safe.
13. Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries.
14. A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
15. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
16. Strictly no illegal substances or objects.
17. Search is a condition of entry and presence at the Event.
18. The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate any other items which the Promoter considers may be used as weapons, or are otherwise deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
19. No unauthorised filming or sound recording. Any unauthorised recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of themselves or other persons at the Event.
21. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the event site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards.
22. Please note that by entering the event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audiovisual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
23. Unless paragraph 24 below applies, in no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
24. Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
25. These Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If a person is found to be using ID that is not theirs they will be requested to hand that ID over. IF they refuse the Police will be asked to attend and their ticket will be confiscated or wristband removed. This may also result in prosecution for both the owner of the identification and the individuals fraudulently attempting to use it.